Lazarovici & Partners has been involved in several complex real estate projects related to acquisition of immovable properties, urban planning and construction of buildings with various destinations (e.g. shopping malls, office buildings or residential properties).
Our expertise offers clients assistance and representation before public authorities and a legal and technical approach of such projects, resulting in a complete view of the risks entailed by acquisition, investment insurance and development possibilities.
Among our portfolio, we pride ourselves with recent projects involving land acquisition and developing multimillion residential properties in Bucharest and in important cities of Romania.
- due diligence/title investigation
- obtaining building permits, zoning certificates and relevant approvals for developing real estate projects
- challenging the validity of construction permits
- assistance in matters concerning the approval of zoning certificates (i.e., PUZ, PUG, PUD)
- construction projects (FIDIC, EPC, design & build)
- real estate and construction-related litigation
- land registry law
- contracts for architects, general contractors and builders
- challenging refusals of issuing documents (i.e., relevant permits, authorizations)
- project development
- acquisition/sale of real estate and companies holding real estate
- lease and commodatum agreements.